cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

2020-11-25 Friday Humor (Give Thanks!!!)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2020-11-25 Friday Humor (Give Thanks!!!)

For those in the states, have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy some time with your family or out in creation. If you are not celebrating Thanksgiving this week, still take a moment to pause and look at all the things in your life that make you appreciative.

Instead of posting a funny, pun, riddle or story problem, I would like to encourage you to reply with something for which you are thankful. Giving thanks doesn't necessarily mean that you liked all the things that have happened (i.e. 2020), but in future years you will look back and see how things have shaped you.

I am thankful for my family, for a roof over my head, for the many blessing that I have.

I am thankful for the shed blood of my Savior that paid for all my faults.

I am thankful for snowflakes, for starry skies, for the details of insects, for DNA codes to discover.

I am thankful for science and the rules, laws, and principle that are there to be revealed.

Have a great weekend and be blessed.

1 REPLY 1
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

@Dale_Rosema wrote:

For those in the states, have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy some time with your family or out in creation. If you are not celebrating Thanksgiving this week, still take a moment to pause and look at all the things in your life that make you appreciative.

Instead of posting a funny, pun, riddle or story problem, I would like to encourage you to reply with something for which you are thankful. Giving thanks doesn't necessarily mean that you liked all the things that have happened (i.e. 2020), but in future years you will look back and see how things have shaped you.

I am thankful for my family, for a roof over my head, for the many blessing that I have.

I am thankful for the shed blood of my Savior that paid for all my faults.

I am thankful for snowflakes, for starry skies, for the details of insects, for DNA codes to discover.

I am thankful for science and the rules, laws, and principle that are there to be revealed.

Have a great weekend and be blessed.

All I can say is "DITTO" to all the above PLUS thankful for the opportunity to manage this online community.  I am thankful for each and every PTC Community Member!

Top Tags