cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

2021-12-30 Friday Humor on Thursday (... sums it up...)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2021-12-30 Friday Humor on Thursday (... sums it up...)

Knee surgery went well. Recover is going good. Doing my exercises and physical therapy. Hoping to be back at my desk towards the end of next week.

A long time ago, people who sacrificed their sleep, family, food, laughter and other joys in life were called:

SAINTS

now they are called:

Engineers

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Good to hear all went well and you are on the road to recovery!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Glad to see you sneak onto the PTCooler during your recovery!  Keep up the healing!

olivierlp
Community Manager

Up and running in no time! 😀

Olivier

😅

Dale,

Welcome back and a speedy recovery!

I returned to work yesterday, after almost three weeks, and among the many emails to read I also found this one.

I'm glad everything is going well, Dale.

My colleagues of IT department are also waiting for your good mood pill every week.

Marco
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I have been ramping up my hours the last couple of weeks and I have been working from home initially. Going to physical therapy 3 times per week. I am maneuvering around the house without a cane, but with the snowy and icy sidewalks, take one along outside for stability (don't need a fall to screw things up). Yesterday during therapy, flexed (with assistance) my knee 94 degrees (a good milestone). Have a video appointment with the surgeon a week from today. Thanks everyone for your encouragement.  And see you at the PTCooler soon.

Top Tags