cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

2022-06-03 Friday Humor (On second thought....... Part 1)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2022-06-03 Friday Humor (On second thought....... Part 1)

Have a great weekend. Enjoy a campfire. Eat a s'more. Gaze into the heavens and observe their beauty.

Have you ever verbalized your thoughts about the probability of something happening only later to find out it did happen.

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." -- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949.

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

" I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year." -- The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957

1 REPLY 1
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Thank you, Dale!   Off the Graduation Party #3 this weekend!!   My baby just graduated so we are doing marathon BBQs although taking a moment to gaze into the heavens feels blissful and so needed! 🙂

Top Tags