cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

2023-01-13 Friday Humor (Kneed the dough....)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2023-01-13 Friday Humor (Kneed the dough....)

The days are getting longer,,,, the days are getting longer.....

Have a great weekend. Enjoy time with the ones you love.

Some rail engineers took a train for a service, but the priest didn't allow it because it was blocking the aisle.

I once heard of a software engineer who went bankrupt because he used all of his cache.

5 REPLIES 5

Less than three weeks until Groundhog Day ...

Marco
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Marco_Tosin)

By the way, have "gray---T" day today. Here in West Michigan, we've had less then 8 hours of sunshine this month. We had one day with about 5 hours. The other 3 hours have been split up between the remaining 12. Spring would come early because that groundhog would hardly stand a chance of seeing its shadow around here.

...and wait for it... wait for it... (that alarm clock will go off and Bill Murry will start the day again.)

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Until I visited Seattle a few years ago, I never realized how much different the daylight hours were from the southern United States. It was summer, both me and the wife woke up at around 4am and thought we had overslept by several hours, based on how light it was outside.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:StephenW)

Not just the length of days, but with Lake Michigan to our west, most days in January and February are gray skies.... (cold air, across warmer water, evaporation, cold land, clouds form.)

A few years ago I was in St. Petersburg in early August.

I have a wonderful photo with the sun setting at 10 p.m. and at midnight it looked like sunrise.

The street lighting was off ...

Marco
Top Tags