cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

2024-06-28 Friday Humor (Boom!!!)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2024-06-28 Friday Humor (Boom!!!)

Hope you have a great weekend. For some it's the beginning of the Independence Day Holiday week. If that is you, enjoy your time off. Be safe.

The days are starting to get shorter in the north. On evening walks with my wife I enjoy the beautiful sky colors in the evening. Bright and brilliant fading into calm midnight blues.

Chemist:

Hey, CE look at this cool pop I get when I forget to cool this mixture ....

Chemical Eng:

OH NO!!!!

RUN!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Here the days have started to get shorter but not by much yet.

The sun rises a little later in the morning, around 05:30 CEST but the sunset is still stable a few minutes after 9 pm.

The real summer, at least in the north, has not started yet because the sunny days are at most two or three in a row and then the thunderstorms return which are not of a few hours but also of two or three days, so few evening walks 🙂

In my memory, it has never happened that I had to sleep with a blanket in June.

In the south, on the other hand, we are already over 40°C.

Not only that, this weather has also caused problems with fruit plants so this year at my place we hardly saw any cherries, apricots, plums while last years we also made jam given the amount of fruit available.

Marco
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I'm in the north of the north per se.  I am also at the western end of the time zone so sunsets about 9:30 and dusk last until 10:30.

Top Tags