cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

And the Turkey Baster Goes To...(October Community Recognition!)

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

And the Turkey Baster Goes To...(October Community Recognition!)

November just absolutely flew by!  It went almost as quickly as it seemed like the gorgeous leaves with all different hues began to dry up and krinkle into the frost outside my window.

Hence, the reason you are getting "October Top Engager Recognition" on Thanksgiving Eve (for those of you in the USA). Somewhere between taking the day off to help my town clerk with elections and rolling out the CAD Announcement post, this month simply just got away from me.  These October results were just sitting waiting for me to unlock their goodness!

In the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday, I have decided to pass out turkey basters to our top October Community Engagers.  When I was  growing up in a bustling, busy household, one of my favorite Thanksgiving dinner preparation jobs was definitely basting the turkey. It is probably because cooking the turkey really could be considered one of the easiest Thanksgiving "dinner jobs." When you think about all the time and effort the side dishes and pies require ... leaning into a turkey sounds like a wise choice to me!

I am hoping that more turkey or (any recipe) ideas can be shared as a reply to this post.  Actually, if you want to bypass replying to this post and go straight to Dale_Rosema 's call for thankfulness in his 11-25-Friday-Humor-Give-Thanks  post  I would fully support that decision as well!  He is taking "thankful posts" until the end of 2020.  Post one a week if you want!  It will help us all stay joyful during this holiday season,

turkeybaster.png

Without further adieu....the "Turkey Basters" this month go to:

@Werner_E  @TomU @jwagh  @ValeryOchkov   @vi1   @JGinden  @S_Edgenear  

@FredKohlhepp @bthiyagarajan @LucMeekes   @davehaigh @MartinHanak @VladimirN 

@Dale_Rosema   @TN_9676358   @lhoogeveen     @Rami_Noah      @lvl107   @dtrunov

@nmilleson @DomenicLaritz   @krishnakomal  @kdirth  @mzarrabi    @Cornel  @leonardosella     

Be sure to congratulate the winners!

tukeywordcloud.png

Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your families!  The PTC Community Team is so thankful for each and every PTC Community member!

1 REPLY 1
S_Edgenear
15-Moonstone
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Thank you, Jaime, happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the PTC community.

Top Tags