cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Happy International Women's Day

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Happy International Women's Day

Here at PTC we were asked to celebrate  "International Women’s Day" on our internal yammer platform.

Yammer Instructions:

Please join the Women of PTC ERG on Tuesday, March 8thm as we WEAR PURPLE to celebrate Interanational Women's Day across the globe.  Get involved by wearing purple, and crossing your arms to show you are in. Post a selfie on the WoPTC ERG Yammer page with hashtags #BreakTheBias #IWD2022, and express how you help break the bias.

My PTC Community family knows that I will not miss an opportunity to share a photo of Maple so I "broke the rules" and added Maple to my selfie! And then, I had to add my real life heroes to the photo op, my mom (who sacrificially helps homeschool her grandson in her seventies!!) and the woman I have looked up to my whole life-- my older sister, Maureen (who happened to stop by my work from home office today wearing purple)! She raised my nephews and when they went off to college... she did too. She is now a nurse!

jaimeyammer.jpg

yammerphoto.jpg 

20220308_124038.jpg

20220308_123920 (002).jpg

For the rest of National (USA) Women's Month, I would love to see replies to this post of any PTC Community women and how you innovate and inspire every day! Don't want to talk about yourself?...feel free to write about the women in your life that inspires you!! (The guys on the community can share stories of the women that have been influential in their life too!) Enjoy!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags