cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Happy PI Day. It almost slipped by...

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Happy PI Day. It almost slipped by...

Hope everyone has a great PI day today!

Why should you never talk to PI?

Because it will go on forever.............

9 REPLIES 9
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

This is my family's dessert tonight!  Marie Callender is helping us out.  Apple or Strawberry Creme... what would you pick?

Happy Pi Day Math Lovers!  piday.jpg

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Go with the chocolate creme pie!!! Those are the best, especially when they aren't totally thawed.

kdirth
20-Turquoise

Apple is my vote.  Though I do prefer to make my own from scratch.  Strawberry would be good also if the strawberries were fresh from the garden or farmers market, but alas the season is still a few months away in my area.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:kdirth)

My daughter asked why I didn't get chocolate creme pie instead of strawberry!  And, she loves strawberry anything!

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

My wife picked up a Key Lime pie. We'll have to have a little talk (or email) with quality control on this one. Good thing it was just for us and not for company.

20220314_210955[1].jpg

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

That looks like a "hard brake situation"!!!

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:StephenW)

.... fell off the assembly line in the deep freeze room?

As engineers, we could probably come up with a lot of scenarios of what might have happened. Since it was frozen and couldn't slosh back, the wife was cleared of any back packaging at the store....

kpark-2
13-Aquamarine

I would have both! 😁

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:kpark-2)

I did 🙂

Top Tags