cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Holidays Bring Faith, Joy, and E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E-M-E-N-T !

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Holidays Bring Faith, Joy, and E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E-M-E-N-T !

We have all been through challenging and unique situations during 2020.  What has remained constant is the spirit, helpfulness, and encouragement of our PTC Community members! 

The PTC Community Team appreciates each and every one of our community members.  Every topic...every conversation is a member's story with our PTC  products.  The PTC Community Team is so glad to help facilitate those conversations right here on our community.

Please drop your holiday messages, pictures, and well wishes as a reply below.  I (Jaime_Lee) am finishing up my "eco-friendly" video family Christmas Card which will show up here (hopefully) some time this week! 

Sneak peek below 😉  Yes, I love my dog...and my family is okay too! 😉

maple.jpg

happy-holidays-1902847_1280(1).png 

And,  without further delay let's recognize November's Top Encouragers!  You are all a gift!

Top Community Engagers for November are @Werner_E  @S_Edgenear   @LucMeekes @MartinHanak  @TomU  @FredKohlhepp      @Pekholm     @tbraxton      @StephenW   @ttokoro   @IvI107 @Patriot_1776   @ValeryOchkov    @AE_9699465  @lhoogeevee  @FV  @T_F 

final_November_engagers.png

Looking forward to 2021!

2 REPLIES 2
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Merry Christmas ---Happy Holidays from my family to the PTC Community Family!

Awesome! How did you make your daughters sing in front of a camera? My 14-year-old daughter would NEVER do that for me 😉 Happy New Year to all from Germany!!

Top Tags