cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Let's Share the Laughs

Leigh
Community Manager

Let's Share the Laughs

If you all are like me - you are talking to friends and family more everyday then ever before.

Smiles and laughs are worth their weight in gold these days - so let's take the opportunity to share what our personal networks are sharing!

To kick this off - as most of you know by now, I live in Pennsylvania and the weather has been Atrocious!  My fellow PTC Pennsylvania colleagues have already agreed with me with me on this point.  The rain, wind, cold....these weather conditions only adds insult to injury while we remain under Stay at Home orders.

A friend of mine sent the below to me - and I laughed so hard - I cried.  Yes - I cried.  (Do not Judge!)

It's still here.jpg

PTC Community Members - Share the Humor as I figure we can all use a good laugh!  

😊

Leigh

5 REPLIES 5
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Leigh)

This one hit close to home as me and the wife were learning to make masks!

https://youtu.be/U4c5eo_3-y0

Kay Pruitt's love of posting DIY videos exceeds her actual skill in this comedic tutorial gone wrong. Written by and starring Stephnie Weir.
Harry_Seth
15-Moonstone

Yeah ! For me, we have been under lockdown for almost 2 months now....and I have started experiencing hallucination...another 2 weeks of lockdown extension...I'll achieve Moksha/Nirwana ;).

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Hi @Leigh 

"The rain, wind, cold....these weather conditions only adds insult to injury while we remain under Stay at Home orders."

I take the opposite thinking.  I'm glad the weather is bad because if it was 75-80, partly to mostly sunny, I would want to be outside even more.  And doing that risks covid.  So the weather is not tempting me to take changes.

HTH

Leigh
Community Manager

Besides the fact that this one continues to crack me up, the number of times this was shared with me from colleagues and friends across the globe encouraged me to repost this one as well. 

In the immortal words of Napoleon Hill:  The starting point of all achievement is desire.

Parent Revolution.jpg

Happy Monday!

Leigh
Community Manager

Okay - a friend shared this video with me.   Dialogue is in German, but I don't think any translation is required.....

😂

Top Tags