cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Miscellaneous Monday: Power To Create... MEMES!

FunManAndy
8-Gravel

Miscellaneous Monday: Power To Create... MEMES!

Power To Create!

Like many companies, our purpose statement is at the heart of every decision we make. Our purpose is the ‘Power to Create’ for both our customers and our employees. We provide solutions to companies so they can create and design products, all while encouraging our own employees to have the power to not only create but to innovate and ideate. As a company, we use our ‘Power to Create,’ an inclusive and diverse work culture by following two important values: PTC for All; and Brains, Passion, and Fun.

That last one is most important to me, and on purposely highlighted, because when I am not busy delivering hardcore IOT/AR projects for the Global COE team, I love to have fun.

In particular, I love to Create memes!

What's In A Meme?

A meme is an idea, behaviour, or style that spreads by means of imitation from person to person within a culture and often carries symbolic meaning representing a particular phenomenon or theme... and oddly enough have been around for 100's of years.

The current format though, since the dawn of the internet, has a very particular format: bit of comedy, mixed in with something serious and more often than not, always making use of the same images again and again!

But above all, they are super FUN!

When the work day is over, or I find myself busting out some admin on the weekend, I will often try and lighten the mood in the projects I manage by sharing a work-related custom-made Meme in our general channel, and it's all totally "just for fun"!

Here are some of my favourites:

MiscMon_Memes.jpg

What's Your Favourite?

Have you got any awesome memes to share, especially those that are work or PTC related? 

Do you create your own or do you have a stock of well know ones you always use time and time again!?

Maybe you don't even like memes and want to express your dislike for them... that's also fine! 

Post in your favourite Memes below and get in on the FUN!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags