cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Movies anyone?

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Movies anyone?

Hi, so I told @Dale_Rosema in last weekender post that I would share photos from chaperoning my daugher's senior homeschool semi-formal / formal "Red Carpet" event.  With so many great movies releasing right now (i.e. Jurassic World Dominion and Top Gun: Maverick) our Jurassic Jeep was an instant photo opportunity. We had a movie theme. (Yes, I got my hubby in a tie and suit jacket).

The jeep was provided by  Bill Shea, (www.88mphtimemachine.com) great supporter of Michael J Fox Parkinson's research.

jeep.jpg

Below are a few of the fun decorations we had to compliment our movie themed "photo booth" area. Everyone had a great night!

Red Carpet Into the Event :)Red Carpet Into the Event 🙂

Popcorn Party FavorsPopcorn Party Favors Movie Themed Centerpieces!Movie Themed Centerpieces!

Some movie titles we had featured as centerpieces on the table were the following:  Pretty In Pink, Breakfast Club, Jurassic Series (of course 😉 Back to the Future, Avatar, How to Train a Dragon 2, Harry Potter, Spiderman, Avengers, Encanto, Cinderella, Back to the Future, 1984, Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cinderella, Beauty, and the Beast, The Patriot, Shallow Hal, Perfect Storm,  Coco, and Toy Story.  

Some chaperones (and decorating crew) may have added their own movie favorites.  What are yours?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags