cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Pro/Users of the Carolinas - March 2022 event

olivierlp
Community Manager

Pro/Users of the Carolinas - March 2022 event

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to attend a user group event (yes, a face to face event, like in the old days!). The Pro/Users of the Carolinas group organized their 1st 2022 event as an entire day of presentations and in-depth discussions on various CAD topics.  This was a wonderful opportunity for me to go to Columbia, South Carolina and meet new people. Several attendees drove nearly 3 hours to attend! The event format was "hybrid" with part of the audience joining online. Half of the presenters were also online.

Special thanks to the group board: @zlyon, President, @GavinBRumble and @KBB_doodle for having me.  

The Carolinas group is supported by PTC user through their Regional User Group program. If you never heard of this program, you are missing out. I'd encourage everyone to check if you are close to a RUG and sign up! You will find dedicated group leaders and passionate users!    

olivierlp_0-1647016082393.png

  

IMG_0165.jpg

Olivier
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags