cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Seasons Greetings from the PTC Community Team

Leigh
Community Manager

Seasons Greetings from the PTC Community Team

Hi PTC Community!!

As 2022 rapidly approaches, the extended Community Management team wanted to wish you and yours all the best during this holiday season.

PTC Extended Community 2021 Seasons Greetings.jpg

In the spirit of the season, our Community moderators have engaged in an internal contest on who shared their favorite 2021 memories the best. Your PTC Community Management Team joined in too, but we are definitely focusing on our super fun moderator team for this contest! Please take a few minutes and weigh in on who you think from the PTC Community team shared their 2021 memories best!

You can view the contest entries here, and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

On behalf of your (extended) PTC Community Team,

Leigh

@Jaime_Lee @olivierlp @AndrewK @Hedy @vnamboodheri @anursingh @rpathare @Simona @Iuliana Nuta @Corina_Ionescu @slangley @bte @AndreaHaeberle @Harry_Seth @pryang @kb @rkhan 

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Leigh)

I liked the memories the most by - @Leigh and @Jaime_Lee . It turned out well!

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:VladimirN)

Thank you @VladimirN   These types of posts are not in my wheelhouse - so appreciate your positive feedback!!!  

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

You did great!!

StephenW
23-Emerald II

You can definitely move these types to posts to "In your wheelhouse" now.

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:StephenW)

@StephenW 

Not many bring a tear to my eye - but you did just that!  Thank you.  😊

All the best to you and yours!

Top Tags