cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Thanksgiving Thoughts

After taking my pooch for a 1 hour plus walk, I am taking a mini-break with her to watch the Macy's parade.  It was so cute, she actually seemed like she was very interested in watching "Astronaut Snoopy" float by. I know many of our friends "over the pond" are busy in their  normal Thursday routines, but here at PTC North America we are getting a day to reflect, celebrate, and feast with our families.    I was "baptized" into the world of CAD, PLM, IoT. and AR when I joined this community just over two years ago. I just absolutely love it!

You are all amazing, and the Community Management Team is thankful for every single Community Member!

Your contributions to the PTC Community are ever so valuable.  Please keep reading, posting, sharing, kudoing, and accepting solutions.  Your contributions are so appreciated!

I am not has funny as @Dale_Rosema but I couldn't resist.  Captured from some Facebook Meme, I thought this was so fitting today! And, a good reminder!

toomuchpie.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags