cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Top May 2021 Engagers Celebrate With Us!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Top May 2021 Engagers Celebrate With Us!

This week marks an important milestone date for the PTC Community.  While many of our members have been together as a "community" of PTC customers for over 32 years, the address community.ptc.com has only been our online home for the last four.  

We appreciate all our community members that have stuck with us and continue to help each other navigate their PTC products and services by engaging and providing solutions for real-life scenarios.  You are all the best!

Special shout out to @nmilleson who was selected to be the first PTC Community Member Spotlight on the IoT Tech Tips board.  Please go learn more about nmilleson and how he is using ThingWorx! 

Without further ado "Happy Birthday community.ptc.com  and all our PTC Community Members that have been with us on the journey.  The Community Team appreciates each and everyone of you!

Congratulations also to everyone who made the Top Engager List for May 2021!

Have some cake on us!

@tbraxton @Werner_E @BenLoosli @kdirth @S_Edgenear @ValeryOchkov @aacciano3 @Dale_Rosema 

@Chris3 @TomU @ttokoro @KenFarley @NR_9770144 @mwa @T_F @VeqTor @VladimirN @BABA-SHYAM 

@terryhendicott @pausob @nmilleson @BrianMartin @FredKohlhepp @LawrenceS @jwagh @rhart 

@StephenW @mcielok 

birthdaycake.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Happy Birthday PTC Community!

I have Dunkin in the fridge today... first time in ages!!! Gonna scoff a load to celebrate
#CheatDay #TreatDay
🍰🍩🎉🎈🥳

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:FunManAndy)

No judgement here!  @FunManAndy  We had a birthday weekend for my daughter also this weekend....carrot cake and miscellaneous ice cream treats. I think I will go get another slice now 🙂

Excellent @Jaime_Lee ! I got cake and Dunkin left over from my daughter's birthday last week. I am getting so fat. Hahaha!

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Have fun celebrating!

Top Tags