cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

0x00000009

ptc-6705332
1-Newbie

0x00000009

Hello,

starting Creo Parametric, i am supposed to register the "quality agent" and I'm asked wether to do it or not. If I pull "yes", an error message will blow up, telling me I should contact the technical support with the error "0x00000009", afterwards the program shuts down. If I pull "no", the program will directly shut down. Unfortunately I can't contact the technical support because my "web account does not hold the following required privileges to access this application: Customer Service Access", so I try it this way. Could anyone help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

Hi!

I had the same problem but I could fix it with the setup. I'm german so don't know the correct terms for what to click, but your name indicates you're too. So I'll give you a german answer (in case im wrong just comment): setup starten>neue software installieren hinzufügen> akzeptieren und lizenz angeben> bei Aplikationsauswahl war jetzt das Kästchen für Quality Agent nicht angekreuzt obwohl ich sicher war es gemacht zu haben> auswählen> installieren drücken und dann hat es wieder funktioniert

Hi, vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort!

Allerdings weiß ich nicht von welchem "Setup" du sprichst.. Muss man das gesondert downloaden?

Wenn du Creo runterlädst, bekommst du einen ca 4GB großen zip-Ordner. In dem ist die Setupdatei drin zum Installieren der Software. Einfach noch einmal die Setupdatei starten und dann Richards Anleitung folgen.

Ahhh! jetzt habe ich es

Vielen Dank euch beiden!

Hi

Can you please write the solution of that problem in English?

Thank you

PSSK
1-Newbie
(To:PT1)

you can just run the setup.exe and click update software and after installation click finish thats it 

now it will work.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-6705332)

He's saying the quality agent wasn't installed even though it was checked to be installed.

Make sure when you are installing Creo, the quality agent is checked to install.

PSSK
1-Newbie
(To:StephenW)

just run the setup.exe and click update software and after installation click finish thats it 

now it will work

Hello, I tried restarting the Setup.exe file and followed the steps again but nothing changes I still have the quality agent error message. Do you have a solution?

Same problem for me

Top Tags