cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 4 on Lenovo

chrislyn
3-Visitor

Creo 4 on Lenovo

Has anyone been running Creo 4 on Lenovo computer?  Laptops or desktops.  I have not heard nice things about Lenovo computers overall lately.

6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:chrislyn)

What version and build are you running?

Only Creo3 m190 (I think) and higher and Creo 4 are certified for Windows 10.

Has it been running before today?

Did you do any OS upgrades?

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I'm using Creo 4.0 M030.

No updates recently but I only noticed it not running when I upgraded to version 4 at the end of last year. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it then and today again and I have the same problem. I didn't use it very often so it could've stopped working after an update and I didn't know so super hard to diagnose sadly. 

Also tried Cero 3.0 M110 again and I got the same error.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:chrislyn)

You might try googling the error. It came up with something about windows system files corruption.

I also searched PTC tech support and didn't find the error at all. It may not be directly related to Creo, it may be a system problem that Creo is trying to access.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:StephenW)

What hardware are you running Creo on?

Laptop or desktop?

What graphics card?

How current are the graphics drivers?

How much memory in the computer?

All of these could cause an error.

Thanks!  A lot of these were things in the suggested problems as well when I googled. So I made sure to update anything that wasn't current etc. 

It ended up being none of the errors I found. I randomly chose the reconfigure option this morning after nothing else worked and that ended up doing the trick. Go figure! 

Thanks for everyone's help!

Happy Wednesday!

Top Tags