cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

A Part with an Inheritance. Upload problem.

ysinitsin
1-Newbie

A Part with an Inheritance. Upload problem.

I have a problem. Was created the part (BT-271483) in Creo. The part has an Inheritance of a geometry from another part (BT-271407). Later for the part (BT-271483) was made a drawing. When trying to unload this drawing in the Work area there is an error "Name bt-271407# dr22.prt - not right." In the session I realy see strange part. What is this: ******#dr22.prt ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
vzak
6-Contributor
(To:ysinitsin)

Yaroslav, did you try reaching out to PTC tech support with this issue ? It sounds like a software bug, but they will need data to look at.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:vzak)

Did you copy the drawing "BT-271407" to start the drawing "BT-271483"? If that is the case, the new drawing "BT-271483" is still looking for the old model file "BT-271407".

the drawing "BT-271483" was made from scratch. I'll try to contact support.

Top Tags