cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

AR Publish failed error

Manikandan
7-Bedrock

AR Publish failed error

Hi,

I have add thing-mark to my model in Creo 4.0. But When i tried to publish the model I am getting error and It goes like this " publish of experience of model failed. "

Mani.

6 REPLIES 6

Toby Metcalf‌ - I think this needs to go to the ThingWorx community page.  But I wan't able to move it.

Amit

Good day Manikandan,

As Amit Deshpande‌ has pointed out, this looks like a ThingWorx question; would you please post it here Space: Developer Community | ThingWorx Community

Best,

Toby

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Tmetcalf)

Amit Deshpande‌ and Toby Metcalf‌,

Not so sure about that.  Creating a Thingmark and publishing is now a native Creo 4.0 capability that allows for viewing the Creo model with augmented reality.  It really has no relationship to ThingWorx (as far as I know.)  Maybe you guys can check internally and verify this...

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:TomU)

Yes, just verified it.  See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS257684.  Granted, he would probably get more help on using ThingWorx Studio after the fact (for editing) over on the ThingWorx Community, but since this publishing is happing directly out of Creo, this does seem like the right place for the question.

Its working fine. ARe you using correct PTC credentials to log into the server?

Hi,

Actually I am not getting log on screen. 

Manikandan

Top Tags