cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Activate the Selected Model - Will Not Work

ThoRig
12-Amethyst

Activate the Selected Model - Will Not Work

Community,

When I activate any one of the models in the model tree, it will not activate, and the entire assembly remains the default gray.  I am using Creo 6, and I have never encountered this type of problem before.  Has anyone seen this type of problem, and is there a fix for it?  Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ThoRig
12-Amethyst
(To:MartinHanak)

I figured out the "problem".  If you go to Options>Model Display>Enable Transparency, and if you uncheck Enable Transparency, you will see what I mean.  I had it unchecked, but I do not recall unchecking it.  But that is it.  Selecting Enable Transparency resolved the "problem".  Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@ThoRig wrote:

Community,

When I activate any one of the models in the model tree, it will not activate, and the entire assembly remains the default gray.  I am using Creo 6, and I have never encountered this type of problem before.  Has anyone seen this type of problem, and is there a fix for it?  Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce your problem in Creo 6.0.4.0.

activate.png

Martin Hanák
ThoRig
12-Amethyst
(To:MartinHanak)

I figured out the "problem".  If you go to Options>Model Display>Enable Transparency, and if you uncheck Enable Transparency, you will see what I mean.  I had it unchecked, but I do not recall unchecking it.  But that is it.  Selecting Enable Transparency resolved the "problem".  Thanks for the reply.

Top Tags