cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

Highlighted
Garnet

Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

Hello community,

I'm experiencing hard troubles in translating (...) a MI file into DWG. Several tests made me guess that the problem must come from parts containing Centerline objects. I'm seeking for a way to convert them to geometry, but had no luck up till now. Macro instructions to replace the objects would not do, since I have, for instance, dimensions attached to them. The dxfdwg.con file does not contain any setting about this matter.

Disconsolately thanking for attention,

Marco

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

What would be the Modeling version you're working in. i thought there where issues with version 19.0 M010 so perhaps you should try updating your modeling version

Re: Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

Hy Ward and thank you: the version is just M010.

As I noticed in recent tests the problem seemed at first to be restricted to the Bolt circle feature: in a simple drawing the creation of a Bolt circle made the translation impossible. But testing on with a complex drawing, I found out the problem persisting until deletion of all Centerlines in details that containded at first Bolt circles too.

At the moment I cannot get version upgrades and must manage the matter in some other way.