cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Appearances Manager > Texture > Image Issue

spetty
2-Guest

Appearances Manager > Texture > Image Issue

When I add a label to a part by using Appearances Manager > Texture > Image and selecting a .png file, the image does not display correctly. It looks distorted and has lots of copies tiled within itself. My coworker doesn't have this issue and is able to place images parametrically on a model and have them behave correctly. We are both using the same config.pro files and have the same Creo version. If I load a model with one of these textures placed on its surface, it loads correctly. As soon as I spin or adjust the camera, the texture disappears and reapplying the texture causes the tiling issue.

I've had some luck changing the texture from parametric to planar, but then I need to adjust settings until it looks right and this takes a lot of time. I've attached two pictures below showcasing the issue:

1 REPLY 1
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:spetty)

This is a graphics card issue.  I went through the same thing several months ago.  You can try to upgrade you graphics card driver.  You may have to change to an older version of your graphics card driver, as I did, to fix the issue.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags