cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Axis Line Segment Distance

pbalasubramania
1-Newbie

Axis Line Segment Distance

Hey guys!!!

I'd like to know whether the distance between two segments of an Axis line can be changed. It actually appears alright in the drawing, but while printing, I get a continuous line. I have tried changing the pen table settings, but while changing it, everything gets affected. Pen Number 2 is actually used to edit the distance. But the change is reflected in all (Dim Lines, Cross Hatching etc). Kindly help.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Prashanth

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

according to https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS198728 axis line appearance can be set via drawing options file. Pentable is not suitable for this.

By default axis line is displayed using CTRLFONT font.

To set the length of axis line segment, use the following option:
line_style_length CTRLFONT number_specifying_the_length

To remove specific length, enter the following option:
line_style_length CTRLFONT default

See attached video.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags