cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Axis pattern value as parameter

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Axis pattern value as parameter

Hello

I have created an extrude feature and cut a hole on it.Now, I would like to create axis pattern for a hole feature. I am able to set angle value as driven by parameter.I would like to make number of items also a parameter driven.

It's not allowing me to update relation for number of items. Any thought on this would be helpful. Please refer attached image for reference. I am trying to provide real number parameter and having value is 20.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I agree with Jonathan - I always do such things in the relations editor.

Just a guess, but is the parameter you are trying to use, apparently "N", defined as an integer? Perhaps that is the trouble, or the data entry field for the pattern is restricted to only accept an integer, numeric input.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not sure why it won't let you use that technique, but have you tried creating the relation in the relations editor?

I agree with Jonathan - I always do such things in the relations editor.

Just a guess, but is the parameter you are trying to use, apparently "N", defined as an integer? Perhaps that is the trouble, or the data entry field for the pattern is restricted to only accept an integer, numeric input.

Correct. N parameter was of type Real Number. Thank you.

Top Tags