cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Boundary Blend Failure

tstern95
5-Regular Member

Boundary Blend Failure

I will start by saying that I am new to Creo 4.0 Parametric. Currently I am trying to model a surface using a boundary blend, but it won't blend properly (notice that isn't showing a preview). Line 1 is a spline on the xy plane, while line 2 is a projection from a line originally on the xy plane onto a extruded plane that is hidden. The secondary bounds are simply a quarter circle and a filleted rectangle. Is anyone aware of why this won't blend? The top surface that is already shown as blended is the exact same (for the most part) except that instead of a spline on the xy plane, a straight line is used. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Boundary_blend.PNGBoundary_blend_2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tstern95
5-Regular Member
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

Sorry, no need to at this point. I simply redrew the sketches, followed the same procedure and was able to get the blend. My guess is that it was either a bug or potentially an error with part resolution. Thanks though!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Can you share the part file?

tstern95
5-Regular Member
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

Sorry, no need to at this point. I simply redrew the sketches, followed the same procedure and was able to get the blend. My guess is that it was either a bug or potentially an error with part resolution. Thanks though!

Top Tags