cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Boundary blend is greyed out and wont select (New to Creo) creo 3 parametric

TM_9684150
3-Visitor

Boundary blend is greyed out and wont select (New to Creo) creo 3 parametric

Hello, I am a newbie to Creo.

I have a full license, however, the boundary blend just seems to be greyed out on all settings. Nothing seems to work and I can only find other people with this problem with no solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Someone has posted a similar problem to this a while ago however no one has answered yet.

Thanks 

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

@TM_9684150 wrote:

Hello, I am a newbie to Creo.

I have a full license, however, the boundary blend just seems to be greyed out on all settings. Nothing seems to work and I can only find other people with this problem with no solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Someone has posted a similar problem to this a while ago however no one has answered yet.

Thanks 

Tom

Hi,

please click File > Help > System Information and in INFORMATION WINDOW in Configured Option Modules section verify that SURFACE module is present in module list.

Martin Hanák

Thanks for the reply.

It is not on the list you directed me to. Why is this? I am told I have the same license as other people in the company?

What can I do to change this?

Thanks

@TM_9684150 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

It is not on the list you directed me to. Why is this? I am told I have the same license as other people in the company?

What can I do to change this?

Thanks

Hi,

resolve the problem inside your company. Ask Creo administrator.

Martin Hanák

In the same window Martin mentioned look also for License Name in License Information section (above optional modules) and tell us what kind of license is there (e.g. PROE_FoundationAdv, PROE_EssentialsI or something similar).
Top Tags