cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Can't set 1st Angle with MMKS

kšpoljar
1-Newbie

Can't set 1st Angle with MMKS

Hello there.

I have recently installed PTC Creo because my college uses it. As we are in Europe we need to use the European standards. I tried setting the 5th standard from "configure.bat" but it didn't work. I have run it as an Administrator and it shows "0 file(s) were moved". Could someone please help me set it to European standards? I am using Creo 3.0 on a Win 10 PC.

5605d3130a0043f4b1869cffdbc514c5.png

Thanks,

Karlo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

It looks like either you are not starting this batch file in the proper directory or the path is not set correctly.

It says that you need to navigate to the "creo_standards" then run the configure.bat

As this is an output from the execution of the batch file, I have no idea where or what this program is looking for/at.

You might want to verify that files exist in

c:/Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\Common Files

If you altered the location of the Creo install location, you may need to modify the batch file to reflect the new location

that's all i got for now...

I am running it from this directory: C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M070\Common Files\creo_standards

Here are all the files from that directory:

8bDraGy.png

Here is the only thing this configure.bat file is doing when you select "5". (if you understand this)

qwerty.png

First, can you verify the file "config.mmks.pro" resides in the folder as shown above?

Thank you for your help! I forgot I can open configure.bat with notepad... hahah I copied all those files manually

Thanks!

Most excellent!

Keeps me from trying to explain what to do next    

Hopefully it is working for you now.

Ron

It works perfectly, thanks once again

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:kšpoljar)

Don't forget to mark the correct answer for those who may have the same issue in the future.

Top Tags