cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Cannot retrieve family table neutral data

ptc-1904972
1-Newbie

Cannot retrieve family table neutral data

Hi everyone,

For more than a week stuck here with this issue "Cannot retrieve family table neutral data". can't add anything to my workspaces. PTC are trying to fix that but nothing help.

Please if someone can give an advice.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-1904972)

What versions/builds of software are you having problems with?
Any IT changes to your workstations or servers?
Are all workstations or just one having the problem?

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.

Hi,

We had exactly the same thing. It had to do with components in your workspace that are bogus because of org based attributes.

Workflow to tackle the problem:
- fill a new workspace via a stand-alone browser
- open the workspace embedded, and check if anything appears

- remove all assemblies from the workspace

- remove all simple parts

- remove all instances

- remove generic per generic

Somewhere in this process, you should bump on the bogus component.

See also TAN 149795.

Met vriendelijke groeten, Best Regards,

Hugo.

No changes to the server unless weekly Windows patches.

I think It’s a family table of a part that causes this because since I modified this table the error shows up.

Thanx for your time

Acctually When I filla "standalone browserwork space" all files added show up perfectly, but when I look at the same WS via ProE (embedded) nothing appears a blank list.

Remove step by step CADdocuments from your workspace, using the stand-alone browser. Suddenly, the remaining objects will show up in your embedded browser. Then the bogus part or assembly was one of the CADdocuments you just removed.

OK?

Met vriendelijke groeten, Best Regards,

Hugo.

I add both assemblies and the family table that has the problem in a standalone browser, everything shows up on the embeded browser except the misterious family table. I started removing from the standalone browser items step by step, unfortunatly nothing changes in the embeded WS. (everything still showing) ...... I'm done with this guys.. Thank you for the efforts and help

Top Tags