cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change "dual dimensioning" to single

mrubino
1-Newbie

Change "dual dimensioning" to single

I'm using the CREOPRO5 to CREO2 online tutorial in PTC-U and all the files so far that I downloaded the dimensions are in "Dual Dimensioning" which makes it hard to edit. The tutorial examples show single dimensioning.

I tried going into "model properties" and turning "Dual Dimensioning" to off but this didn't work. Does anyone else have any suggestions. I'm not sure why this feature would be turned on in all the PTC downloaded files since it makes it hard to edit and doesn't follow the tutorials.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:mrubino)

Are you working with just models or are you working with drawings? If you have drawings, don't forget that you made need to change the setting on the config.pro for drawings too.

Dale, I'm working with just the model. The dual dimensioning I'm seeing is actually called limit tolerances.

Thanks,

Mike

Are you talking dual dimensions (SAE/Metric) or are the dimensions set to "limit" tolerance (high and low values)? I have noticed thast older files come in with Limit torances rather than default. Really strange.

These are limit tolerances.

Thanks,

Mike

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:mrubino)

If you haven't found it already, go to Tools, Options:

model_options_tol.jpg

Set the tol_mode to nominal.

Hope this helps. Dale

Top Tags