cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Combined Views - a quick overview

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Combined Views - a quick overview

This quick overview of Combined Views is intended to show where to find the relevant buttons and UI's.

Attached is a Creo 2.0 zip file of the assembly depicted in the video for reference. 

Video Link : 3760

Please feel free to add to the discussion or ask questions as they arise.

http://communities.ptc.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/106642994-48092/photo3801_orig.jpeg/CombinedViews.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Link to the video page: Video Link : 3760

The You-Tube version will play at 720 resolution for a bit clearer image if you like:

Hi,

Is there a config option to always display the combined views when launching Creo 2.0 instead of having to select Views / Manage Views / Display Combined Views in every session?

Combined_Views.JPG

I'm thinking of creating default states in the template for my users and would like the combined views/states to always be visible.

Thanks

Johan Andersson

Try display_combined_views yes in config.pro

Aaah of course...

I was looking for something with "states". My bad but thanks Antonius.

Do you happend to know if there is a config option for the drawing to remove the prompt "select combined state" when adding a view to the drawing. Yes - you can check the box "Do not prompt for Combined State" but you need to do this every session. Should be a config option for this but can't find it.

Combined_State.JPG

/Johan

You're out of luck there... see PTC Document - CS37903 if you have access.

Seems silly for the S/W to not check and see if any of the models even have a valid combined view state before asking, huh

Sorry for late reply but have been home sick 😞

But thanks again for the help. And yes it's quite annoying with this window popping up every now and then.

/Johan

Top Tags