cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Community Menu Problem

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Community Menu Problem

Is it me or are other in this very busy part of the forum scratching their heads of where this section is on the menu tree?

I have a link to Community/Creo/Creo Modeling Questions as I suspect many of us do.

But when you go to the front page (Community), the Creo "brick" goes to "Creo Parametric".

Now I am finding a whole group of people I (we) have been ignoring.

I suggest that the Creo portion of this forum has become fragmented.

Note: I did find this part of the forum under the "menu" tab at the left/top of the screen.

Not a place I would even consider to look.

6 REPLIES 6
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Creo is dead...long live Creo!!

We're in a weird sort of limbo where the UI has been changed (for the better), but the choices in the UI aren't yet correct and the content isn't in the correct place AND we have multiple Creo areas.

The idea that the Creo brick or tile or whatever points to Creo Parametric is a problem.  Once, at some point in the future, we get the content cleaned up and the old areas are archived, the Creo brick/tile/thing should point to some generic Creo place with links to all the top level places for Creo Parametric, Creo View, Creo Elements Direct, etc.

(BTW, I'm thinking this discussion might be better in the community issues/suggestions area or the Champions area.  It relates to the Modeling forum, so I get why it's here. I'll leave that up you to suggest it be moved if you prefer.)

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

I just wanted to bring attention to this since I feel really bad not seeing over 1/2 the relevant posts since the Lithium debacle...  I mean change.

Sure, it should be community suggestions, now try and find THAT!

@TomD.inPDX wrote:

I just wanted to bring attention to this since I feel really bad not seeing over 1/2 the relevant posts since the Lithium debacle...  I mean change.

Sure, it should be community suggestions, now try and find THAT!

Menu > PTC Community Information Center > Community Feedback Smiley Very Happy

Oh, and is the new section you are referring to under the Creo Parametric area?  That entire area is new as of a couple of months ago.  It's the new structure we are (eventually) moving to and where all Creo Parametric posts will go after The Great Restructure (TM).

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

And here I was thinking I was going nuts... wait, maybe I am.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I, too, didn't have a clue that the other board was going on because I was dropped right to the "Creo" page.

Top Tags