cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Conflicts message on saving

Dom_CHENTRE
12-Amethyst

Conflicts message on saving

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it would be possible to avoid this message I get each time I'm saving an assembly made of some family parts issued.
Any config.pro option to regenerate, mass calculating automatically ?

Or disable those messages ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If a change is made to the generic then it's best to Verify the family table. Sometimes a model is built with relations so that the calculation of the relations causes the model to be flagged as non-regenerated. This is typically an error and should be fixed in the model.

There is a  VERIFY_ON_SAVE_BY_DEFAULT option.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

conflict message

I'm going to say something in mass properties is demanding an update on changes.

Search MP_ and MASS in the options fields of the config editor.  Something may click.

file/options/configuration editor/find...

Are these sheet metal parts by chance?

Thanks,

There are sheetmetal parts.

Sorry, this answer was for Tom...

The only reason I mention sheet metal is that they can have different masses depending on flat state.  Treatment of such is managed in options.

If a change is made to the generic then it's best to Verify the family table. Sometimes a model is built with relations so that the calculation of the relations causes the model to be flagged as non-regenerated. This is typically an error and should be fixed in the model.

There is a  VERIFY_ON_SAVE_BY_DEFAULT option.

Top Tags