cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Connector pin-out tables

ptc-4930842
1-Newbie

Connector pin-out tables

Hello All,

First time poster in need of help. I created connector pin-out tables in my drawing, and used model /rep to poulate them. Some of the cells in my table will not populate. One connector has pins a thru f, but the table omitted -pin "d". Two tables have missing signal names in one column. I cheked to make sure these parameters were filled out in the connector parameters. Double checked to ensure the wires were routed correctly. I also verified the info from the XML file was the same. Everything seems correct, but I stll have empty cells. Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-4930842)

Is there a way that you can upload your files or include a couple of pictures to help explain?

Dale,

Does this help? The rows that are entirely empty, should be, but the missing info on the other rows should populate.

Connector P! has 2 row "C's", I have no idea why that happened.

Thanks,

Charles

file.gif

Top Tags