cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creating an isometric annotation plane

BWS
9-Granite
9-Granite

Creating an isometric annotation plane

Hello,

Is it possible to make an isometric annotation plane, create dimensions on multiple sides of the "cube", and use this view on a drawing template with all the dimensions shown as in the picture?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rburgess-2
14-Alexandrite
(To:BWS)

The "default" dimensions you would require to be shown in your iso view created by the template can be controlled by a layer state. The "default" dimensions would however, need to be created in the part/assembly and assigned to the corresponding layer/layer group.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

@BWS 

Dimensions in isometric view can display by setting drawing option allow_3d_dimension to yes. Once it is set as yes use Show model annotations to display dimensions in isomeric view. 

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply,

But I only want the dimensions that are manually added.

As you said yesterday, only the dimensions parralel to the view are displayed on the template view, but

is it possible to make a "isometric view" in which I put dimensions to show on a template drawing?

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

@BWS 

It will not same for Isometric views... 

rburgess-2
14-Alexandrite

The "default" dimensions you would require to be shown in your iso view created by the template can be controlled by a layer state. The "default" dimensions would however, need to be created in the part/assembly and assigned to the corresponding layer/layer group.

BWS
9-Granite
9-Granite
(To:rburgess-2)

Ok, I will try to find any guide for this and try it. Thanks!

Top Tags