cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 1.0 paramatric : sheetmetal

Polleke
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 paramatric : sheetmetal

Hello,

I have a small question concerning Creo 1 : sheetmetal.

In previous version you could "control" about everything concerning a sheetmetal-part with "edit" "setup".

The most important feature is of course the "flat state" which gives you a sheetmetal part with family table to control the flat pattern.

In Creo 1, I can't find that "flat state" command. Could anyone give me a hint ???

I have found the sheetmetal properties (under File, Prepare, model properties) , but I must say that I liked the "setup"-way more...

Thanks in advance...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:Polleke)

Had same prob. Enable create flat state in config.pro and ull see flat state in model properties.

From there u can create one. I dont understand why PTC likes to hide stuff in Creo/Proe default settings.

Thanks. This is what I need...

Wow, way to go PTC, burry the 2nd most commonly used sheetmetal command beneath 5 menus, and then make it hidden until you unlock it in the config file.

I think it's coming back as an "enhancement" in Creo 2.0:

"You can automatically create a Flat Pattern Family Table Instance from the model when the Flat Pattern feature is regenerated in the Model Tree or previewed in the Flat Pattern Preview window."

Top Tags