cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 2.0 Family Table (rpt region) Paginate Columns

kphuyal-2
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Family Table (rpt region) Paginate Columns

Hi all,

I have complex family table with a lot of columns and rows (42 X 25 matrix). So when I create family table the columns extend beyond available drawing space.

I know how to paginate the table so that the row could be split in multiple pages but is there a way to paginate columns.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Probably not if you are using a 2-D repeat region. You can do this by making conventional repeat regions, each with it's own index to repeat the the member names.

Looks like that would be the route I will go for. Thanks David.

Hi,

You can create two tables containing the same family table and remove unwanted columns using filtering functionality.

For example, filter:

&fam.inst.param.name  == name1, name2

displays two columns (with name1, name2 parameter names), only.

See http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/detail/About_Adding_Filters.html

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi MartinHanak, I have used filters before but the problem is I need all those columns.

Top Tags