We are experiencing site file problems specific to certain sequences only. Currently the site file does not populate any parameters for profile sequences or facing sequences. All other milling sequences seem to work fine (at least the ones we use on a regular basis: volume, trajectory, etc.) We are running Creo 2.0 M040.
Any advice on how to get the site files working again for these sequences?
I have noticed this also. I thought it might be me. If you have narrowed it down to certain sequences it might be worth sending it to tech support for a look. I noticed the new chamfer sequence doesn't populatethe parameters Either.
I have filed a case (Case #11340102), I will advise if I hear the resolution. Anyone found a work around?
Oddly I have seen this start to work, but not consistently. Started a new program, tried a profile sequence, no parameters populated. I went into the site file, did not change a thing, went back and created a profile and all parameters populated correctly. Tried a face sequence did not work. Tried to create a 2nd profile sequence, did not work.
Bill, Give this a shot and see if it works for your application:
This is a trick I found in Wildfire 4 and it appears to behave the same in Creo2. You can create relations in the process manager that will apply to all toolpaths, it creates feature level relations for each toolpath which are viewable via the relations editor by selecting feature, and the toolpath. Use the process manager: [cid:image002.png@01CE40FB.979D4B00]
Open global relations: [cid:image006.jpg@01CE40FC.007BC250]
Type your relations in here: [cid:image005.png@01CE40FB.979D4B00] When you check out of the relation editor it will apply these relations to all existing toolpaths.