Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo 4.0 extrude cut-out graphics issue

SOLVED

Re: Creo 4.0 extrude cut-out graphics issue

I downloaded creo 4.0 m060 before I left work but never got around to installing it. I also downloading the latest creo 5.0 just for fun to check out the new features. My last post was based off f000 after enabling absolute accuracy and setting it to 0.0001

@aerickson wrote:

Unfortunately, this did not fix my problem and this unwanted surface is still appearing.

I'm not sure what else to have you try.  If I had to guess, I'd say it's related to your gaming graphics card.  They work fine in most situations, but it just may not be up to the task of this one. It seems trivial, but for whatever reason it's having trouble.

Just to be clear, the problem still exists in the sample file that you sent us or your the file that you were working on or both?

--
Doug Schaefer | Engineering Manager
Crow Works

So, I have m060 data release installed, but as of right now either the license server still needs updated for it or it's because I borrow the license for the work week (due to my internet always cutting out). I will update after I get a chance to try out VCreo 4 m060.

I think you might be right about it just being my computer though. We do have a workstation, I'm assuming it has a graphics card meant for this situation. When I get a chance to, I will see if this problem occurs on that station.

Yes, this problem still occurs on any file I have with this circumstance. I have multiple variations of this part and every file where this slot is, this false surface occurs.

Again, I appreciate the help.

As Tomu stated before, on which releases would reproduce this issue and which ones didn't, this how it was for me too. It took some time because the m060 release wasn't connecting to the license server, but once that was able to get corrected I did not have this graphics glitch occur in the m060 release. Also, I tried Creo 5.0.1.0 and the problem occurred again. So as for now I will be sticking with the latest release of Creo 4. Thank you again for all your help.