cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 4 Tolerancing and Dimension Properties Window

cedroneg
6-Contributor

Creo 4 Tolerancing and Dimension Properties Window

Hello,

We recently upgraded to creo 4 (from 3) and I am having some trouble finding some features. In creo 3 I could right click on a dimension in a sketch and edit the properties of it. I could assign a specific tolerance to that dimension and have it carry over to my drawing. Can anyone tell me where to find the properties window that would allow me to do this? Additionally, in drawings that same property window for individual dimensions no longer exists. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedroneg
6-Contributor
(To:cedroneg)

I figured out how to add the tolerances to my sketch dimensions. If I click on the edit dimension option for my sketch I can then select the individual dimensions and in the ribbon above it gives me the option to add and specify my tolerances. But if anyone knows how to bring back the properties window that would be helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cedroneg
6-Contributor
(To:cedroneg)

I figured out how to add the tolerances to my sketch dimensions. If I click on the edit dimension option for my sketch I can then select the individual dimensions and in the ribbon above it gives me the option to add and specify my tolerances. But if anyone knows how to bring back the properties window that would be helpful.

Hi,

I guess that Properties window "disappeared in the slum of history".

Martin Hanák
Top Tags