cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 7 Parameter / Relation / Pattern Table

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

Creo 7 Parameter / Relation / Pattern Table

Hello everybody,

I was testing some files with pattern tables linked by relationships and parameters in the Creo 7.0.1.0 release

If I go to modify the parameters DIST1 and DIST2 in version 7.0.1.0 they don't change and compare the message you see in the attached photo.

In version 5.0.6.0 and 6.0.4.0 everything does not work correctly.

Because?

I am also attaching the model.

Matteo.

7 REPLIES 7
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Matteo_1987)

@Matteo_1987,

Nothing is attached.  Please try editing your post and attached the files.  Remember, Creo data must be zipped up (added to a compressed file) before attaching to a post.

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone
(To:TomU)

Now you find them.

Thank you,

Matteo.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Matteo_1987)

Wow, definitely seems like a bug, and a pretty serious one at that.  Creo 6.0.5.0 works fine.  Creo 7.0.1.0 definitely does not.

Someone should open a case with tech support.  Would you like me to contact them or would you prefer to contact them yourself?

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

from my point of view hole design is a bit confusing.I think the user should choose one of the following two ways to drive the holes in prova_tabelle.prt.

Option no.1: Table driven hole pattern, only (no relations)

Option no.2: Set of individual holes drive by relations, only (no table pattern)

Martin Hanák

I have a client who has the file history done this way. From pro engineer to creo 6 it always worked.
I can not do otherwise.
Matteo.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:MartinHanak)

Using the second approach would mean the loss of the benefits that come from having a pattern, namely the ability to get the number of pattern elements in the note and the ability to reference pattern all of the holes at once by other downstream features.

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

Ok, I try to open the call.

Thank you,

Matteo.

Top Tags