cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Help

ptc-5051960
1-Newbie

Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Help

I recently started a new job and we use Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 18.1. I have 10 years of modeling in Wildfire/Solidworks/Inventor but this tool is completely different. Does anyone know of any online beginners guides out there that I can use to get me started in the software?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5051960)

On the site PTC University Learning Exchange, there are free videos that you can watch. Not sure how many apply to Creo Elements - but there is a tab for it.

http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorials/by_sub_product/ptc-creo-direct/sub_product_id:18

Thanks, Dale

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

It looks like there are 21 videos in this tab.

Top Tags