cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo Framework Extension- Joint at intersection of 3 lines

puzzled
1-Newbie

Creo Framework Extension- Joint at intersection of 3 lines

1222.JPG

I don't know what joint i should give to the remaining vertical channel so that it matches with rest of the two. I have already given miter joint to slanted channels. Please guide me through.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:puzzled)

Hi,

You can use miter cut + planar cut.With miter cut you make one side of U profile lean on one of the 2 profiles and with planar cut you lean other side of profile.

1.jpg

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:puzzled)

Hi,

You can use miter cut + planar cut.With miter cut you make one side of U profile lean on one of the 2 profiles and with planar cut you lean other side of profile.

1.jpg

Cheers

Okkk thanks a lot for your help. It worked out i was doing wrong way

Top Tags