cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo Wildfire 5.0 Mouse Zoom Inverted Problem

pmayo
1-Newbie

Creo Wildfire 5.0 Mouse Zoom Inverted Problem

Hello All,

First time throwing a discussion out here. So I just came up with a 'what I think' is a minor nousence. With using two different CAD programs at the moment I found that these CAD softwares will have certain characteristics or ways of doing things inside that particular CAD program. For instance I'm currently using both SolidWorks 2014 and Creo Wildfire 5.0 and between the two interfaces, especially with zooming with your mouse wheel, its different for both of these CAD softwares. SolidWorks seems to be what I've been used to overall and Creo the opposite. So to be more clear, when you roll the mouse wheel forward it would zoom in onto your drawing and when you roll backwards you zoom out. Creo is shown inverted zooming when using the mouse wheel zoom feature. Is there a way you can change this from being inverted within Creo Wildfire 5.0 settings?

Thanks,

Philip Mayo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:pmayo)

Here is a product improvement suggestion for that situation. It also explains the logic behind the direction of scroll and the and how the drawing acts in the comments below:

http://communities.ptc.com/ideas/2110#comment-7942

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags