cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo - trying to get cosmetic threads to appear with British Standards

jleiper
1-Newbie

Creo - trying to get cosmetic threads to appear with British Standards

Hi,

Once a cosmetic thread is added to say a bolt, I'm having difficulties getting the bolt with cosmetic thread to appear with correct British Standards (ie with the double line to show the location of the thread on the bolt.

I work in a school where the course I deliver insists on drawing to British Standards (ie BS 8888). I know some people might be tempted to say just to ignore the standard, but unfortunately I cannot - it's part of the course I deliver. I know I could do it as a helix and therefore have a different shape, but that's not what I am after - the BS drawing standard is what I am looking for.

My question is how do I get the bolt to appear with correct British Standards (ie the double line for the thread). Currently the line appears as hidden detail rather than a solid line.

I feel like I have tried everything. Perhaps I am missing something obvious.

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Joe

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags