cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo2 - Excel 2010 Pattern Table

ptc-1077260
1-Newbie

Creo2 - Excel 2010 Pattern Table

OK, I think this is a softball question, but I don't use pattern tables much.

I am having a hard time creating/editing a pattern table in Excel. I will make my pattern but when I exit it asks me to save my table. I remembered that when I did this last time, I had to save as some type of text file for the table to update in Creo2. I have tried a few different text/unitext/Unicode/csv....formats and none of those work. What is the trick?

Thanks in advance,

James

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

how Exporting table format .xls?

Marcio

I thought there was a separate 'Return to CAD' entry on the File menu rather than just pulling the plug on Excel.

Creo creates a temp file and fires up Excel and expects the temp file to be updated to read back in.

Top Tags