cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Ctrl button does not function correctly with Creo express 4.0

DanKilduff
1-Newbie

Ctrl button does not function correctly with Creo express 4.0

Hello,

I downloaded the modeling express 4.0. I found that the use of the CTRL + mouse button combinations with view changes does not work as it used to in PE3.0. The wheel button allows the zoom, but no other mouse button works. I use these quite a bit and would like to see them work again. I will stay with PE 3.0 until then.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

For a little more info, I have tried with two different devices a wireless mouse and a wired trackball and both do not work. If this needs to be marked as a bug that's fine, if there is a fix in the program I would appreciate a solution to making it run correctly.

Thank you

If someone else can confirm this that would be helpful as well. I am using a netbook with Windows 7 home premium (I know it is a little close to the low end of the requirments but its what I have and works fine for what I am doing).

Top Tags