cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Cut Out showing up in drawing - how to perma remove?

green_jesse_d
1-Newbie

Cut Out showing up in drawing - how to perma remove?

I would appreciate any help this community has on the following...

I have a model I am trying to detail, but the cut out portion of the model is showing unwanted lines in the drawing. I can hide the cutout feature in the model tree, but this is a temp fix. Any suggestions?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Apparently the I had the drawing tree selected, while in the drawing view. You can select the layer field and expand it. All the layers got turned back on for some reason... allowing the cutout features to be seen. So I hide the layers again inside the drawing... and the features got removed.

Just thought I would relay the fix...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Apparently the I had the drawing tree selected, while in the drawing view. You can select the layer field and expand it. All the layers got turned back on for some reason... allowing the cutout features to be seen. So I hide the layers again inside the drawing... and the features got removed.

Just thought I would relay the fix...

Don't forget to mark your reply as correct.

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags