cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Datum Display Filters

erine
12-Amethyst

Datum Display Filters

Up on the mini-ribbon, there's a drop down that controls axis, point, csys and plane display.

How do I control which ones are on by default when i create a new part?  I'd like for datums to be on by default so I don't have to keep turning it on every time I create a new part and need to extrude, revolve, ect.

Creo 4.0 / M060
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:erine)

You can set the display options in the config.pro (or easier in the options toggle and save your options).

BUT, that is only for when you start Creo. If you start Creo and turn off datum planes and then you start a new part, the planes will be turned off, since that is how your current environment settings are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:erine)

You can set the display options in the config.pro (or easier in the options toggle and save your options).

BUT, that is only for when you start Creo. If you start Creo and turn off datum planes and then you start a new part, the planes will be turned off, since that is how your current environment settings are.

erine
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Nice!...  Went into options>entity display> changed settings>exported new settings to config.pro. file.  Restarted CREO, made a new part and there they were.  Thanks! I marked your reply as "correct answer."

Creo 4.0 / M060
Top Tags