cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Delete unpopulated row of repeat region?

JoshuaHouser
16-Pearl

Delete unpopulated row of repeat region?

I have a repeat region where rows were added to enter text (TABLE, INSERT, ROW). I can't delete rows that don't have anything in them without deleting the entire repeat region and starting over.

Does this sound right to anybody? This is what PTC support is telling me, but I just can't believe this is "intended functionality".

I'm on WF4 M060 and have the full Flex3C (Foundation SE) package.

For those of you wondering, this is a wire diagram, we don't want to model the wires, bulk items were not used, and we are not using Pro/CABLE.

TYIA,

Joshua Houser
MCAD Tools Administrator
Pelco
Worldwide Headquarters:
3500 Pelco Way
Clovis, CA 93612-5699 USA
Phone 559/292-1981
North America 800/289-9100
-

www.pelco.com

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
egifford
4-Participant
(To:JoshuaHouser)

Josh,

Did you ever find a way to get around this? I've run into the same thing. Someone had inserted rows above the base row of the repeat region and added dumb text, now the rowscan't be removed (even if the contents are cleared). If more components are added to the assembly it builds it as: row 1 - actual component, rows 2-4 are the inserted rows, row 5 the new component added to the assembly model, row 6-8 the inserted "dumb" rows are repeated. Fortunately it was a table based on a template so we just reinserted the table to get a clean components list. Otherwise, like you wrote, the user has to remove the repeat region and start over.

Regards,

Erik Gifford

G.W. Lisk Co., Inc.

In Reply to Joshua Houser:

I have a repeat region where rows were added to enter text (TABLE, INSERT, ROW). I can't delete rows that don't have anything in them without deleting the entire repeat region and starting over.

Does this sound right to anybody? This is what PTC support is telling me, but I just can't believe this is "intended functionality".

I'm on WF4 M060 and have the full Flex3C (Foundation SE) package.

For those of you wondering, this is a wire diagram, we don't want to model the wires, bulk items were not used, and we are not using Pro/CABLE.

TYIA,

Joshua Houser
MCAD Tools Administrator
Pelco
Worldwide Headquarters:
3500 Pelco Way
Clovis, CA 93612-5699 USA
Phone 559/292-1981
North America 800/289-9100
-

www.pelco.com

Sorry Erik,